Learn How to Use Salts, Muds & Clays for Better Health, Youth & Vitality. Plus 80 Health & Beauty Recipes.
This book is the second one in the Mineral Healing series. The first book – How Clays Work – contains detailed information about clays, their structure and functions. It also explains how clays work and why they are nature’s most powerful ancient healers.
In this book, I write about a wider range of minerals including salts. This book is written to give a better understanding of how minerals work and how they have helped millions of people over the centuries.
History & Current Uses of Minerals
Minerals are the source of life on Earth. We need them in order to live. Every fluid and solid matter in our body contains minerals. Every single cell needs minerals in order to live and reproduce.
Minerals take a primary position to any nutrient available to us since every cell in our body needs them in order to stay alive. Life on Earth simply would not exist without them.
The idea of using salts, muds, clays as the main source of minerals in order to improve health and enhance beauty is not new.
Clays – animals have been and are still using them to cleanse the gut and skin of toxins and parasites, neutralise food poisons and cure themselves of disease.
Clay has an interesting history.
- Roman soldiers used clay to heal wounds and disinfect water.
- They also ate it to suppress hunger.
- Russian and French soldiers used to be issued clay rations to help treat diarrhoea, heal wounds and disinfect water during the two World Wars.
- In the second half of the 20th century, green clay was used by the French doctors in Africa to treat flesh-eating Buruli ulcers, and their successes were recorded.
- Fairly recent scientific research led to a conclusion that green clay had shown astounding results in the treatment of the MRSA bacteria where regular antibiotics were failing.
If you want to learn more about clays, check out my book “How Clays Work – Science & Applications of Clays & Clay-Like Minerals in Health & Beauty”. In it, I talk in detail about various scientific aspects of clay structure and functions.
Zeolite – a clay-like mineral – is used in a number of countries to make medication for treating diarrhoea. It is also used in areas of nuclear catastrophes to help bury the reactors and prevent leakage of radiation.
Zeolite was given to people to take with water, as well as in biscuits, to help absorb and take radioactive metals out of the body.
Diatomaceous Earth (or diatomite) is a mineral which was formed billions of years ago from exoskeletons of tiny organisms – diatoms. The best diatomite comes from the freshwater sources. It is widely used in agriculture for its anti-parasite and insecticide properties. Besides, its popularity is spreading, and many people buy it to use on themselves and their pets, as well as in gardens and homes.
There are lots of salts in nature. The salts are mostly used in beauty and healing are magnesium and sodium-based.
Magnesium takes part in over 350 reactions in the body and is the crucial element needed for energy production. Magnesium deficiency leads to a number of grave problems such as high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity, heart disease, high cholesterol, brittle bones, bad teeth and much more.
Some of the conditions that can be addressed by using magnesium supplementation are:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Muscle aches, pains
- Back pain
- Poor circulation
- Sprains, strains
- General fatigue & debility
- Stress, anxiety
- Insomnia, irritability
- Liver toxicity.
Why you should read the book
- This book gives a lot of insights into how minerals work, what they can help us with and how you can use them in daily healing procedures.
- “Earth’s Humble Healers” contains 80+ health recipes showing how minerals can be at home or in a clinic to help with common health-related issues. They are simple practical procedures which will help you in many situations when you don’t want to use medicines (such as painkillers, anti-inflammatory or other kinds of medications used to treat chronic issues).
- You will also find beauty tips in it to use at home or with your clients if you are a beauty therapist.
Buy the PDF Version